After receiving really good feedback about my previous post about the slides of Droidcon Lisbon — I’ve decided to do the same for Droidcon Greece 🙂.
I’ve had an amazing experience at Heraklion! Droidcon Greece was part of a week-long festival — singularity, which was the home of different tech events: DevFest, Kotlin/Everywhere, Flutter Exp, etc. (special congratulations to the team that managed to put everything together, nicely done!). I’ve had the opportunity to meet new people and revisited old friends that didn’t waste any time to show me the potential of Raki 🙌.
Really good memories! But, I’m here to gather all the slides from the conference — so you can find them below.
- Play Core library: Take control of Android App Bundles’ dynamic delivery (by Pietro Maggi)
- The Hitchhikers Guide Through Kotlin Multiplatform (by Carlos Mota)
- Zero knowledge proof (by Bakhtar Sobat)
- Let me write your networking code (by Nicola Corti)
- Creating Custom models with AutoML and MLKit (by Peter John Welcome)
- Flutter or React Native, a cross-platform dilemma (by Marco Gomiero)
- Good rules for Bad apps (by Shem Magnezi)
- Structure unit testing with Spek (by Martin Petrulak)
- Why React Native Teams Need Android Developers (by Leandro Mazzuquini)
- 100% direct access to all Android APIs with NativeScript (by Peter Eijgermans)
- Screenshot Testing for Android (by Nikos Linakis and Christoforos Filippou)
- Working With Dagger and Kotlin (by Ash Davies)
- Interacting with the Blockchain via Android (by Christian Serje)
- Building asynchronous mechanisms in Android apps, using Kotlin Coroutines (by Filip Babić)
- Using Navigation component in a large multi-module app (by David Vávra)
- Game Development with Unity from an Android Point of View (by Julien Salvi)
- Transforming a Java Desktop Application to Kotlin Multiplatform (by Jossi Wolf)
- Bye bye RxJava: Building flexible SDKs with Kotlin and Coroutines (by Mikołaj Leszczyński)
- Cut your APK size with features on demand (by Suneet Agrawal)
- Libraries for K/N citizens (by Enrique Lopez Mañas)
- Building Voice-First Android Apps (by Elaine Dias Batista)
- Dependency Injection with Koin (by Shashank Mishra)
- SELECT * FROM SqlDelight JOIN Multiplatform (by Andrii Rakhimov)
- Coroutines vs. ReactiveX: Handling errors (by Milos Marinkovic)
- Personalize for each user and device (by Eliza Camber)
- My love-hate relationship with Android Studio (by Nishant Srivastava)
- Android then and now (by Chet Haase and Romain Guy)
- Nitrogen in your (test) pyramid (by Enrico Bruno Del Zotto)
- Sign here, please! (by** **Ana Baotić)
- Make Your App Smarter (by Francesco Romano)
- Improve user engagement with Google Play Store delivery (by Donovan Fournier)
- Understanding MLKit offerings in Android & IOS (by Gaurav Bhatnagar)
- Using Dagger in a Clean Architecture project (by Fabio Collini)
If by any chance you’ve got slides that I ‘m missing — feel free to comment here or just ping me on twitter so I can add them 🙂.
None of this would be possible without the Droidcon team who organized the event, the speakers, sponsors, and of course all the attendees — thank you!
See you all next year 🚀